The Hangover, a great trilogy of ridiculousness leading to hilarity. Granted I didn’t see Hangover 2 due to an overwhelming notion that it would ruin the first, but I had to go see Part 3. I was expecting a consistent roaring laugh, but instead I got frequent chuckles and a few big laughs throughout the movie. That doesn’t mean I didn’t think it was good, but it definitely took a much more serious take of the wolfpack. What I liked about it:
- The plot was different.
- The relationships were built beyond just doing stupid things together.
- There was a purpose to their craziness.
- It ended with Stu having boobs – is there a Part 4 we don’t know about
Overall, it was pretty good and the acting as always pretty spot on. There really is no need to give a synopsis of what happened. I did find it interesting that Phill, Stu, and Doug were taking Zach Galifianakis‘ character Alan to New Horizon’s to come back a changed man, but really it just took another kidnaping, life threatening situation, money, and a trip to Vegas to change him.
Entertainment Factor: 7/10
Acting Quality: 8.5/10
- The Hangover Part III – A Review (asheathersworldturns.wordpress.com)
- The Hangover: Part III – Review (brianpnyc12.wordpress.com)
- Review – THE HANGOVER PART III (merindasuwantika.wordpress.com)